clicky Ah ok, 1.3k is pretty good if you're doing it yourself. Have you done anything like that before? Because spray painting can be a pain the arse lol
It's good that you're keeping it original ^_^ I'm planning to do some mods to mine, but nothing too extreme:
- Coilovers (stock suspension is like jelly - I scraped the mudguards before the tyres even broke a sweat)
- Exhaust (stock lacks any sort of grunt... just noticed that the UUC RSC36 pretty much doubled in price, fml)
- ITBs (because I couldn't afford the M3 sound)
- Cams (because I don't want to go FI)
- Brakes (idk which yet, probably E46 330ci for the front, idk back)
- M-Sport bumpers (because stock looks kinda wimpy from the back)
- M-Sport seats - hopefully cloth ones (stock are even less supportive than my Volvo's)
- 17" wheels (Preferably style 5, 15" are a bit numb imo, and restrictive when upgrading brakes)
- 328i rebadge (was debadged from the factory, looks too naked imo)
It needs a tiny bit of bodywork as well on the bonnet and roof.
Someday, if the budget stretches, I'd probably get it resprayed in black - I love how they look in that colour. And reupholstered in black too.
If I still have the car at this point, and don't see myself selling it, then I'd perhaps do something sillier, like a stroker to 3.4L, and get a "334i" badge for shits n giggles.
But pretty much aside from being slightly lowered, it would look just like any other E36 M-Sport until you open the bonnet.
Yes, most of this is cope for not being able to afford an M3, but such is life v_v