Whats your mood?

by Naiwen
  • Loko 09-04-2019, 09:58 PM
    (09-04-2019, 08:25 PM)Backlash Wrote: Crestfallen, honestly. If there were a chance to fall asleep and never wake up again, I'd at least consider it.

    Oh no :(

    [Image: tumblr_o31a2iJsCw1uprh6zo1_500.gifv]

    I hope whatever you're going through passes <3
  • floattube 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM
    (09-04-2019, 08:25 PM)Backlash Wrote: Crestfallen, honestly. If there were a chance to fall asleep and never wake up again, I'd at least consider it.



    I really hope you feel better soon :c
  • mit 09-05-2019, 05:46 PM
    Miserable, I have been sick for the past few days and I had things to do instead of laying in bed and feeling sorry for myself.
  • Loko 09-05-2019, 09:33 PM
    Sad for a friend. She's going through a lot.
  • Backlash 09-18-2019, 06:16 AM
    Nyaa... I really don't wanna go to work today...

    [Image: HA7eME7.jpg]
  • Loko 09-18-2019, 07:45 AM
    (09-18-2019, 06:16 AM)Backlash Wrote: Nyaa... I really don't wanna go to work today...

    -snip-


  • Backlash 09-18-2019, 03:50 PM (Edited 09-18-2019, 03:54 PM)
    (09-18-2019, 07:45 AM)Loko Wrote:
    (09-18-2019, 06:16 AM)Backlash Wrote: Nyaa... I really don't wanna go to work today...

    -snip-





    Boss makes a dollar while I make a dime, that's why I slack off on company time~

    Cute kids, by the way. <3
  • Nightmare 09-18-2019, 07:39 PM
    feeling very broke today even though ive got money

    this is a different type of broke
  • Loko 09-18-2019, 07:43 PM
    Lost. People are changing, they're leaving. I'm stumbling around like a fucking idiot.
  • Backlash 09-29-2019, 01:50 AM
    Feeling good, like I'm at peace. My migraines are bad, but the triptans will take care of it. Now that the nights have gotten cold, all's I wanna do is throw on a thick hoodie and curl up on the floor...


    (09-18-2019, 07:43 PM)Loko Wrote: Lost. People are changing, they're leaving. I'm stumbling around like a fucking idiot.


    Here's wishing you the best, Loko-san. I'm sorry these haven't been your brightest days. v.v
  • All in One 10-08-2019, 03:47 PM
    Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit I'm tired.
  • malmon 10-08-2019, 04:59 PM
    (10-08-2019, 03:47 PM)All in One Wrote: Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit I'm tired.


    Saaaame. I haven't really not felt tired in a long time
  • Backlash 10-09-2019, 03:36 PM (Edited 10-09-2019, 03:37 PM)
    (10-08-2019, 04:59 PM)malmon Wrote:
    (10-08-2019, 03:47 PM)All in One Wrote: Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit I'm tired.


    Saaaame. I haven't really not felt tired in a long time


    Yeah... No kiddin'. It's bad enough that I put in an actual full day of hard work for once; then my co-worker realized he misheard my boss' orders for the day. I might as well have spent the entire day sitting in my cube, googling myself.

    Someone freakin' murder me...

    [Image: source.gif]
  • malmon 10-09-2019, 04:26 PM (Edited 10-09-2019, 04:26 PM)
    (10-09-2019, 03:36 PM)Backlash Wrote:
    (10-08-2019, 04:59 PM)malmon Wrote:
    (10-08-2019, 03:47 PM)All in One Wrote: Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit I'm tired.


    Saaaame. I haven't really not felt tired in a long time


    Yeah... No kiddin'. It's bad enough that I put in an actual full day of hard work for once; then my co-worker realized he misheard my boss' orders for the day. I might as well have spent the entire day sitting in my cube, googling myself.

    Someone freakin' murder me...

    [Image: source.gif]


    Hey, at least you feel like you've done something~ Firmware testing by hand is a slog ;_; Though one of my next jobs will be to automate it in PyTest, I think, so that'll probably be pretty cool.
  • Sozora 10-10-2019, 01:11 AM
    Damn, my family is having some serious financial trouble, not since the last time happened a few years back. Okay, so the story goes that the cash manager from the government has kept screwing up the much needed deposit my father desperately needs to pay the bills twice already in a row. We are in this time of the year here in this county where more bills have to be paid than any other time of the year close to wintertime. We are only one strike away before the companies decide to make us cancel the majority of the stuff we use every day, myself included as we now have two strikes. Third strike and we will be in debt mode, meaning no fun.

    So if that deposit does not come in by the end of this month, I will get so, so very mad and probably salty over their screwup, even tell my father that we are totally screwed up. Not only my dad cannot use the old bucket-quality car to go to the market, forcing him to walk all the way down the street and back up, especially on winter days, but our internet and cable too. Not to mention the bathtub and sinks unless that too would be affected somehow, we do not know, I'm having mixed feelings. Even worse, we might even run out of food and have to start eating the kinds of food that I might not even enjoy or tried in a long time.

    And since I'm already deep into my Girls Frontline parody campaign for the Rebel Academy as well as my modding for GTA:SA, chances are, I'll probably halt all that. I might even try to prepare cleaning myself by undoing whatever I did to the latter and putting on vacation mode for the former in case I happen to lose my internet access over the government's laziness to fix the damn deposit order. By the time internet comes back with sufficient money in, my Rebel Academy will be sent to the boneyard along with my pacifist Latiri, in which the latter I don't care much since I don't play that often as the neutral Latirians, so I called that one as a "throwaway puppet".

    I will probably miss the Z-Day madness for the time being IF the issue persists. By cleaning it up, I mean, I may have to clear up all the unnecessary junk space I accumulated over the months and just pray that my family does not fall into the deadbeat trap all for nothing. Some families and companies in this country and the world take no prisoners for deadbeats.

    But what about my time on here? I won’t even know if I even forced myself to start over again once I get my internet back and family recovery from being deadbeat, who knows. I’ve been on this faraway mountainous county for five years now in a small apartment and winter is fast approaching, but the bills stacked up on my family simply don’t give a shit. Last words in case I have to back out: Capitalism in any form is a dirtied promoted ideology for 80% of the world to live in, authoritarianism is the remainder 20% to get shot at for opening the damn mouth or typing the wrong keys.
  • Rose 10-10-2019, 09:01 PM
    (10-10-2019, 01:11 AM)LucianDreamer Wrote: Damn, my family is having some serious financial trouble, not since the last time happened a few years back. Okay, so the story goes that the cash manager from the government has kept screwing up the much needed deposit my father desperately needs to pay the bills twice already in a row. We are in this time of the year here in this county where more bills have to be paid than any other time of the year close to wintertime. We are only one strike away before the companies decide to make us cancel the majority of the stuff we use every day, myself included as we now have two strikes. Third strike and we will be in debt mode, meaning no fun.

    So if that deposit does not come in by the end of this month, I will get so, so very mad and probably salty over their screwup, even tell my father that we are totally screwed up. Not only my dad cannot use the old bucket-quality car to go to the market, forcing him to walk all the way down the street and back up, especially on winter days, but our internet and cable too. Not to mention the bathtub and sinks unless that too would be affected somehow, we do not know, I'm having mixed feelings. Even worse, we might even run out of food and have to start eating the kinds of food that I might not even enjoy or tried in a long time.

    And since I'm already deep into my Girls Frontline parody campaign for the Rebel Academy as well as my modding for GTA:SA, chances are, I'll probably halt all that. I might even try to prepare cleaning myself by undoing whatever I did to the latter and putting on vacation mode for the former in case I happen to lose my internet access over the government's laziness to fix the damn deposit order. By the time internet comes back with sufficient money in, my Rebel Academy will be sent to the boneyard along with my pacifist Latiri, in which the latter I don't care much since I don't play that often as the neutral Latirians, so I called that one as a "throwaway puppet".

    I will probably miss the Z-Day madness for the time being IF the issue persists. By cleaning it up, I mean, I may have to clear up all the unnecessary junk space I accumulated over the months and just pray that my family does not fall into the deadbeat trap all for nothing. Some families and companies in this country and the world take no prisoners for deadbeats.

    But what about my time on here? I won’t even know if I even forced myself to start over again once I get my internet back and family recovery from being deadbeat, who knows. I’ve been on this faraway mountainous county for five years now in a small apartment and winter is fast approaching, but the bills stacked up on my family simply don’t give a shit. Last words in case I have to back out: Capitalism in any form is a dirtied promoted ideology for 80% of the world to live in, authoritarianism is the remainder 20% to get shot at for opening the damn mouth or typing the wrong keys.


    Whaaa I hope ya come back soon \o/ good luck ^^
  • Backlash 10-19-2019, 07:27 AM (Edited 10-19-2019, 07:28 AM)
    Man, I really don't get my mom sometimes. Here's a woman who works three jobs, one of which is volunteering, and the other one might as well be; works till midnight, constantly complains how she can't take this, and how she'll genuinely have a heart attack; yet whenever I suggest taking it easy, she just shakes her head, looks somewhere past mewdddddddddddddddd, and exclaims "It's got to get done!"

    I've found it's easier to just regard her as some sort of machine. At least I can get over machines not talking to me... or breaking down someday. ;;


    (10-10-2019, 09:01 PM)Rose Wrote:
    (10-10-2019, 01:11 AM)LucianDreamer Wrote: Damn, my family is having some serious financial trouble, not since the last time happened a few years back. Okay, so the story goes that the cash manager from the government has kept screwing up the much needed deposit my father desperately needs to pay the bills twice already in a row. We are in this time of the year here in this county where more bills have to be paid than any other time of the year close to wintertime. We are only one strike away before the companies decide to make us cancel the mdddddddddddddority of the stuff we use every day, myself included as we now have two strikes. Third strike and we will be in debt mode, meaning no fun.

    So if that deposit does not come in by the end of this month, I will get so, so very mad and probably salty over their screwup, even tell my father that we are totally screwed up. Not only my dad cannot use the old bucket-quality car to go to the market, forcing him to walk all the way down the street and back up, especially on winter days, but our internet and cable too. Not to mention the bathtub and sinks unless that too would be affected somehow, we do not know, I'm having mixed feelings. Even worse, we might even run out of food and have to start eating the kinds of food that I might not even enjoy or tried in a long time.

    And since I'm already deep into my Girls Frontline parody campaign for the Rebel Academy as well as my modding for GTA:SA, chances are, I'll probably halt all that. I might even try to prepare cleaning myself by undoing whatever I did to the latter and putting on vacation mode for the former in case I happen to lose my internet access over the government's laziness to fix the damn deposit order. By the time internet comes back with sufficient money in, my Rebel Academy will be sent to the boneyard along with my pacifist Latiri, in which the latter I don't care much since I don't play that often as the neutral Latirians, so I called that one as a "throwaway puppet".

    I will probably miss the Z-Day madness for the time being IF the issue persists. By cleaning it up, I mean, I may have to clear up all the unnecessary junk space I accumulated over the months and just pray that my family does not fall into the deadbeat trap all for nothing. Some families and companies in this country and the world take no prisoners for deadbeats.

    But what about my time on here? I won’t even know if I even forced myself to start over again once I get my internet back and family recovery from being deadbeat, who knows. I’ve been on this faraway mountainous county for five years now in a small apartment and winter is fast approaching, but the bills stacked up on my family simply don’t give a shit. Last words in case I have to back out: Capitalism in any form is a dirtied promoted ideology for 80% of the world to live in, authoritarianism is the remainder 20% to get shot at for opening the damn mouth or typing the wrong keys.


    Whaaa I hope ya come back soon \o/ good luck ^^


    Could you, like, try to be concerned? >_<
  • malmon 10-19-2019, 09:12 AM
    (10-19-2019, 07:27 AM)Backlash Wrote: Man, I really don't get my mom sometimes. Here's a woman who works three jobs, one of which is volunteering, and the other one might as well be; works till midnight, constantly complains how she can't take this, and how she'll genuinely have a heart attack; yet whenever I suggest taking it easy, she just shakes her head, looks somewhere past mewdddddddddddddddd, and exclaims "It's got to get done!"

    I've found it's easier to just regard her as some sort of machine. At least I can get over machines not talking to me... or breaking down someday. ;;


    (10-10-2019, 09:01 PM)Rose Wrote:
    (10-10-2019, 01:11 AM)LucianDreamer Wrote: Damn, my family is having some serious financial trouble, not since the last time happened a few years back. Okay, so the story goes that the cash manager from the government has kept screwing up the much needed deposit my father desperately needs to pay the bills twice already in a row. We are in this time of the year here in this county where more bills have to be paid than any other time of the year close to wintertime. We are only one strike away before the companies decide to make us cancel the mdddddddddddddority of the stuff we use every day, myself included as we now have two strikes. Third strike and we will be in debt mode, meaning no fun.

    So if that deposit does not come in by the end of this month, I will get so, so very mad and probably salty over their screwup, even tell my father that we are totally screwed up. Not only my dad cannot use the old bucket-quality car to go to the market, forcing him to walk all the way down the street and back up, especially on winter days, but our internet and cable too. Not to mention the bathtub and sinks unless that too would be affected somehow, we do not know, I'm having mixed feelings. Even worse, we might even run out of food and have to start eating the kinds of food that I might not even enjoy or tried in a long time.

    And since I'm already deep into my Girls Frontline parody campaign for the Rebel Academy as well as my modding for GTA:SA, chances are, I'll probably halt all that. I might even try to prepare cleaning myself by undoing whatever I did to the latter and putting on vacation mode for the former in case I happen to lose my internet access over the government's laziness to fix the damn deposit order. By the time internet comes back with sufficient money in, my Rebel Academy will be sent to the boneyard along with my pacifist Latiri, in which the latter I don't care much since I don't play that often as the neutral Latirians, so I called that one as a "throwaway puppet".

    I will probably miss the Z-Day madness for the time being IF the issue persists. By cleaning it up, I mean, I may have to clear up all the unnecessary junk space I accumulated over the months and just pray that my family does not fall into the deadbeat trap all for nothing. Some families and companies in this country and the world take no prisoners for deadbeats.

    But what about my time on here? I won’t even know if I even forced myself to start over again once I get my internet back and family recovery from being deadbeat, who knows. I’ve been on this faraway mountainous county for five years now in a small apartment and winter is fast approaching, but the bills stacked up on my family simply don’t give a shit. Last words in case I have to back out: Capitalism in any form is a dirtied promoted ideology for 80% of the world to live in, authoritarianism is the remainder 20% to get shot at for opening the damn mouth or typing the wrong keys.


    Whaaa I hope ya come back soon \o/ good luck ^^


    Could you, like, try to be concerned? >_<


    One would at least hope that she's bringing in the big money with three jobs >.<

    And I'm glad someone said it ^_^'
  • Backlash 10-21-2019, 04:55 PM
    Man, that was the longest day. I hate migraines, but at least they don't last a week anymore.

    [Image: tenor.gif]
  • Loko 10-21-2019, 08:06 PM
    Doing a lot better now. I'm caught up on most of my assignments as well, so that's a big bonus
  • Backlash 10-23-2019, 04:33 PM
    Maan, what a crummy freakin' week. These worthless bastards have the gall to make me actually work the full eight hours, and every day's felt like a Friday. Swear to god, I'd prolly neck myself if it weren't for my soda. And games. And drugs. And friends. I love you all. <3

    [Image: giphy.gif]


    (10-21-2019, 08:06 PM)Loko Wrote: Doing a lot better now. I'm caught up on most of my assignments as well, so that's a big bonus


    That's fantastic news, love! I'm so happy to hear.
  • malmon 10-24-2019, 05:30 AM
    (10-23-2019, 04:33 PM)Backlash Wrote: Maan, what a crummy freakin' week. These worthless bastards have the gall to make me actually work the full eight hours, and every day's felt like a Friday. Swear to god, I'd prolly neck myself if it weren't for my soda. And games. And drugs. And friends. I love you all. <3


    Aren't you legally entitled to lunch? >_<
  • malmon 10-24-2019, 05:30 AM
    (10-23-2019, 04:33 PM)Backlash Wrote: Maan, what a crummy freakin' week. These worthless bastards have the gall to make me actually work the full eight hours, and every day's felt like a Friday. Swear to god, I'd prolly neck myself if it weren't for my soda. And games. And drugs. And friends. I love you all. <3


    Aren't you legally entitled to lunch? >_<
  • Angel 10-27-2019, 07:38 PM
    Very annoyed how I made no Halloween thread this year
  • COUPLED 10-27-2019, 07:53 PM
    (10-27-2019, 07:38 PM)Angel Wrote: Very annoyed how I made no Halloween thread this year

    can't you still make one

Create an Account or Log In to Post a Reply

You need to be a member to make a reply.

Create an Account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join Us

Log In

Already have an account? Log in here!

Log In

Whats your mood?