Random thoughts thread

  • Tang 10-31-2020, 05:46 PM
    it's spooky
    #87263 (4,951) more_horiz
  • COUPLED 10-31-2020, 06:13 PM
    happy halloween :D
    #87265 (4,952) more_horiz
  • Loko 11-01-2020, 03:19 PM (Edited 11-01-2020, 03:20 PM)
    happy belated halloween*!
    #87270 (4,953) more_horiz
  • Backlash 11-02-2020, 03:24 AM
    Thaanks, hun~. Tell me, did you celebrate the holiday at all? ^~^

    Amazingly, I saw a group of trick-or-treaters! Probably some family friends or the like, about six or eight and two adults, walking near dusk in simple costumes. Charmingly, I also saw some of the staff at my local drugstore getting in on the action, with one of them just coming in wearing a black cloak and carrying some sorta hat under her arm.

    Ahhh, if only I wasn't allergic to so many things! I woulda ate a king's ransom worth of chocolate tonight... Honestly though, I've been thinking that the whole "exchanging candy" part would be perfectly compatible with COVID. Just spray the impenetrable plastic wrapper with 91% Isopropanol, and you'd be fine... =w="

    [Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...5a2e6a7067]
    #87271 (4,954) more_horiz
  • Cross 11-06-2020, 12:50 PM
    Pumpkin pie with whipped cream is tasty
    #87280 (4,955) more_horiz
  • Loko 11-06-2020, 06:08 PM
    Treated myself to some Reese's  treats on Halloween btw. Forgot to mention that haha.
    #87285 (4,956) more_horiz
  • Tang 11-06-2020, 07:06 PM
    they're after me
    #87286 (4,957) more_horiz
  • Cross 11-07-2020, 04:10 PM
    2020 got worse!

    Now p2w for cod pretty much. In ps5 get 50% more xp in monthly events etc. Skip 5 tiers only ps5. Etc 

    Not a cod fan but if one game does this for one system but not the rest. It'll just make consoles or pc do it more. That buy it in this system to get better or easier shit. Just lame >:(
    #87287 (4,958) more_horiz
  • Cross 11-11-2020, 11:46 PM
    American politics are dumb and pointless popularity contests. When none of the dementia man or orange man or anyone did what we all want. What would of gotten at least 80% votes. Removing Por of Greed from the ban list :D
    #87311 (4,959) more_horiz
  • Tang 11-12-2020, 04:50 AM
    american electoral system is the most bizarre and backwards i ever heard of, one can win despite receiving less votes and small states have proportionaly more delegates than large states, can't think of anything more unfair
    #87317 (4,960) more_horiz
  • Foolguy 11-12-2020, 11:20 PM
    Another thing that's dumb about the system is how votes only matter in the states they are in, and not an overall vote. Like why should I vote when my state is mostly one side or the other? Like if someone has a 60% vote in one state, and then they win the state, then the rest of the 40% who voted basically wasted their time since their votes don't count for the overall vote. 

    Also, I think I found out where my love for apples came from. I had a Health teacher in 9th grade, and for one month, he bought boxes of apples that us students could take for free (I think it was one apple per day). He was a really cool guy, so it's wasn't something weird or unusual, the guy really knew how to run a class. But I could talk about apples all day if I wanted to. It's almost like a weird obsession, but I just think that apples are better than any other fruit overall. Some may have better tastes, but I think that weighing all the facts, apples are the best of the rest. Probably because I love them, but I do have arguments for apples. Except for red delicious, those apples haunt me to this day. 
    #87327 (4,961) more_horiz
  • COUPLED 11-13-2020, 12:24 AM
    (11-12-2020, 11:20 PM)Foolguy Wrote: Another thing that's dumb about the system is how votes only matter in the states they are in, and not an overall vote. Like why should I vote when my state is mostly one side or the other? Like if someone has a 60% vote in one state, and then they win the state, then the rest of the 40% who voted basically wasted their time since their votes don't count for the overall vote. 

    Also, I think I found out where my love for apples came from. I had a Health teacher in 9th grade, and for one month, he bought boxes of apples that us students could take for free (I think it was one apple per day). He was a really cool guy, so it's wasn't something weird or unusual, the guy really knew how to run a class. But I could talk about apples all day if I wanted to. It's almost like a weird obsession, but I just think that apples are better than any other fruit overall. Some may have better tastes, but I think that weighing all the facts, apples are the best of the rest. Probably because I love them, but I do have arguments for apples. Except for red delicious, those apples haunt me to this day. 

    what is ur favorite apple
    #87328 (4,962) more_horiz
  • Foolguy 11-13-2020, 02:00 AM
    Granny smith, the tartness of it is just really good, I think it's my favorite of apples by far. It's also a really pretty color of green, making it a shoe in for my favorite
    #87330 (4,963) more_horiz
  • Clickbait 11-13-2020, 02:24 AM
    i was gonna flame u if u said anything other than granny smith
    #87332 (4,964) more_horiz
  • Foolguy 11-13-2020, 02:29 AM
    I know what's up, and what's up is granny smith
    #87333 (4,965) more_horiz
  • Cross 11-14-2020, 12:53 AM
    The Ebola section is gone!!! Now where can I post my questions
    #87342 (4,966) more_horiz
  • Cross 11-14-2020, 12:14 PM
    The new changes colum made me think there was a new server
    #87351 (4,967) more_horiz
  • Backlash 11-14-2020, 04:21 PM
    (11-14-2020, 12:53 AM)Angel Wrote: The Ebola section is gone!!! Now where can I post my questions

    The Lounge or the Lewd section would be fine! We love your questions. ^~^
    #87353 (4,968) more_horiz
  • Backlash 11-14-2020, 04:55 PM (Edited 11-14-2020, 04:55 PM)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @malmon-KUUUN~!! ヽ(*≧▽≦)ノ

    I hope you've had an amazing day, cutie! You deserve that, and so much more!! ✨

    [Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...6e2e6a7067]
    #87354 (4,969) more_horiz
  • a_human_here 11-14-2020, 05:11 PM
    cant wait for my birthday. its on Wednesday!
    #87355 (4,970) more_horiz
  • Tang 11-14-2020, 05:25 PM
    HAPPY BARFDAY
    #87356 (4,971) more_horiz
  • Loko 11-15-2020, 01:01 AM
    I'M LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF Y'ALL @malmon AND @a_human_here !!
    #87359 (4,972) more_horiz
  • malmon 11-15-2020, 09:42 AM
    (11-15-2020, 01:01 AM)Loko Wrote: I'M LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF Y'ALL @malmon AND @a_human_here !!


    Ehehe, thank you ^~^ Though I do sometimes wonder how people manage to find these things out >~<
    #87369 (4,973) more_horiz
  • a_human_here 11-15-2020, 12:35 PM
    thanks but my birthday is on Wednesday
    #87370 (4,974) more_horiz
  • a_human_here 11-16-2020, 01:36 AM
    #87387 (4,975) more_horiz

Create an Account or Log In to Post a Reply

You need to be a member to make a reply.

Create an Account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join Us

Log In

Already have an account? Log in here!

Log In

Random thoughts thread