Bugs that have been fixed since I originally posted this thread:
avatar and sig editing have ghetto fixes and should be properly done the security tab in settings is still greyed out. status updates still "coming soon" levels don't show anymore even though they're still necessary for changing your signature, etc-- i'm going to assume you've deprecated the leveling system entirely, correct me if i'm wrong.
Bugs that have persisted since I posted this thread on 9th May 2016:
- i can't find any way to create groups or requirements thereof even though i have seen new groups since my "VACation."
- the post preview is not styled properly
- it is not easy to discern between positive, negative, and neutral rep as there is coloring on neither the background nor the text.
- there is no place to see warnings -- pretty sure this is still the case. don't have any active warnings but i also don't see a place for them. correct me if i'm wrong, though.
Bugs I am adding as of 24th Apr 2017:
- settings home page still says "soon tm" with no indication that anything will be or should be there
- user stats on settings home page is poorly styled/not styled at all
- pagination links are both inconsistently colored and improperly spaced, as seen in these photos: picture one, picture two
- checkbox placement relative to labels is inconsistent, as seen in these photos: picture one, picture two
- text box input styling is inconsistent, as seen in these photos: picture one, picture two
- section header font is inconsistent between username and password change pages and the rest of the site, as seen in the photos for the previous issue
- distinction between header and label is not easily distinguished in the password and username change pages. section header font is also not consistent with the rest of the site. picture
- patreon link is still in the footer even though it has been discontinued
- threads are called "topics" on user profile pages, but "threads" everywhere else
- it is difficult to access the menu in the top right of the page on mobile, as tapping it just directs you to your profile. this is not intuitive.
i should not be able to look around your site for 15 minutes and notice all of these basic errors. any web developer worth anything should have done that before deployment. i can't tell if you're incompetent or just do not care about the quality of this website. there is no reason for any of these errors to be present in the theme after its release, especially over a year from that point.
i know you're working on new forum software right now, but if the level of attention to detail and effort that you put into this theme is any indication, i have no confidence that the site will function in any respectable capacity.