Stances on drugs?

by Yamada彡

weanoob
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 7
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 0
12-16-2015, 08:42 PM
#31415 (51)
speedlolita
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 11
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 1
12-19-2015, 07:21 PM
#31785 (52)
Never touched any kind of recreational drugs. I'm not against it per se, but I just consider it a waste of money - like smoking or regular drinking.
Cbum
Fluid Druid
Cinema
Posts: 161
Threads: 12
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 2
12-20-2015, 09:14 AM
#31828 (53)
I think weed is okay in moderation.

Waifu
I'll ruin your laifu.
Kohai
Posts: 372
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 6
12-20-2015, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 11:53 AM by Waifu.)
#31836 (54)
Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.
[+] 1 user loves Waifu's post
Spyro
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 0
12-20-2015, 02:59 PM
#31878 (55)
In the long-run, there's no good reason to voluntarily damage your body. Some people can be experienced drug users, but not necessarily abusers (to the point where it becomes a serious problem right away), but there will always more negative than positive side effects, even if the high is "worth it".
Saikou
./
/x/
Posts: 898
Threads: 101
Joined: Dec 2014
Reputation: 23
12-20-2015, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 03:45 PM by Saikou.)
#31881 (56)
They are instruments for the death and decay of western civilization (referring to alcohol and etc., not aspirin).

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f64...552e676966]
BlueScreen
smacking fat bitches for riches
Banned
Posts: 196
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2014
12-20-2015, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 07:15 PM by BlueScreen.)
#31891 (57)
(12-20-2015, 11:52 AM)Waifu Wrote: Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.

Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.
Spyro
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 19
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 0
12-21-2015, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2015, 02:46 AM by Spyro.)
#31928 (58)
(12-20-2015, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 11:52 AM)Waifu Wrote: Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.

Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

Totally get what you're saying. I would say alcohol should be illegal due to all of the accidents it can cause, like drunk driving, etc, but we don't need another Prohibition Era. I don't drink alcohol (only 17), but I might get around to seeing what there is to be offered, maybe I'll enjoy it. I certainly don't need a whole lot, though. Unfortunately, there are those kinds of stupid, stupid human beings who put other peoples' lives in danger every time they get in a car due to DUI, and there isn't much we can do to prevent that other than to ban it altogether.
Waifu
I'll ruin your laifu.
Kohai
Posts: 372
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 6
12-21-2015, 12:28 PM
#31976 (59)
(12-20-2015, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 11:52 AM)Waifu Wrote: Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.

Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

I can literally plaster vaping all over your argument and say the same thing with a lot more power due to it's technological tie-ins, yet that is still very much legal.

So I'll change.

Legalize weed or ban vaping. Happy?
[+] 1 user loves Waifu's post
Miles
.
Loli
Posts: 52
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 0
12-22-2015, 12:34 PM
#32094 (60)
I'm not sure how I'd cope without them.
yumiyacchi
#4NIM3BVNG3R
JP
Posts: 446
Threads: 29
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 3
12-22-2015, 10:00 PM
#32133 (61)
Personally, i use some recreational weed from time to time.

CompaIsMyWaifu
But I can be yours too <3
MLP
Posts: 411
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2015
Reputation: 15
12-22-2015, 11:15 PM
#32137 (62)
>>30159
> I don't approve of drugs unless its medicine given to you by a doctor.
> Oh and caffeine is also fine, i can also say that if its something that's helping
> you physically and not a lying state of mind, its fine to.
> But stuff like marijuana and any type of tobacco, that shit pisses me off right
> there.

The funny thing about that is caffeine is actually a lot more dangerous than marijuana, as nobody in human history has ever overdosed from marijuana. There is literally a 0% chance for you to take a fatal dose.

Not saying everyone needs to quit drinking coffee and start smoking weed, I'm just saying high quantities of caffeine are way more dangerous to your health than getting really high on marijuana.

syntax
error❌
JP
Posts: 192
Threads: 11
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 3
12-23-2015, 01:02 AM
#32144 (63)
No offense to anyone, but just like @speedlolita, I find the use of drugs just a plain stupid thought and a waste of money from your pocket. Not stating you shouldn't what you want with your money, but I find it stupid you are putting a foreign substance in your body for "pleasure". Cigs? Kill. Other harsh drugs? Kill. Vaping? Scientist still calulating, but from observation, the artificial flavoring of these items seems dangerous which can obviously kill your lungs slowly. I mean, how about fapping? That doesn't kill you unless you go nuts.
syntax
error❌
JP
Posts: 192
Threads: 11
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 3
12-23-2015, 01:06 AM
#32146 (64)
Oh, sorry for the double post. (Really lazy and seeing the edit system is still broken in the new theme.)

Even though I do not support the actions of doing drugs, I do support the people making them legal in the case of world-wide natural rights. You should be able to do anything (that not morally wrong...), and drugs such as weed should be allowed seeing it medical and personal usage. *Even though I find the usage of weed a bit...impractical, but "meh".
None_At_All
Avid Keyboard Pummeler
Language
Posts: 477
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 9
12-23-2015, 01:23 AM
#32152 (65)
Agreed with what Chrome says, almost down to the T.

In reality, all he's doing is pushing the same buttons he always has, nothing has changed. The longer he spends here, the more invested he gets, the more he forgets which life is the real one.
----
Steam | HBird
Miles
.
Loli
Posts: 52
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 0
12-23-2015, 08:57 AM
#32197 (66)
>>32144
>I mean, how about fapping?
Fapping doesn't keep you elated for more than a minute or two at most.
It's kind of pathetic I guess, but I've been high every waking moment for months now...
BlueScreen
smacking fat bitches for riches
Banned
Posts: 196
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2014
12-24-2015, 11:00 PM
#32330 (67)
(12-21-2015, 12:28 PM)Waifu Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 11:52 AM)Waifu Wrote: Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.

Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

I can literally plaster vaping all over your argument and say the same thing with a lot more power due to it's technological tie-ins, yet that is still very much legal.

So I'll change.

Legalize weed or ban vaping. Happy?

using vaporizers with illegal drugs is still illegal.
Waifu
I'll ruin your laifu.
Kohai
Posts: 372
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 6
12-25-2015, 11:45 AM
#32385 (68)
(12-24-2015, 11:00 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 12:28 PM)Waifu Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 11:52 AM)Waifu Wrote: Legalize weed or ban alcohol, there's my goddamn stance.

I've lost several friends to the latter, have yet to lose one to the former.

Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

I can literally plaster vaping all over your argument and say the same thing with a lot more power due to it's technological tie-ins, yet that is still very much legal.

So I'll change.

Legalize weed or ban vaping. Happy?

using vaporizers with illegal drugs is still illegal.

I know, hence why it was implied you use the legitimate form of vaping. I feel like you may be unaware that vaping is not restricted to marijuana.

Also, since I kinda just sorta noticed/registered it.

Quote:With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

The fact that you said 'often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs' is not only, well, false, but if it were true, that would be research on the negative parts of the drug right there...
If anything, in case you haven't noticed, the government is constantly clawing and going apeshit to find more negatives with weed, to the point of fabricating points. I'd be more compelled to say that there's very little research of the positive effects of the drug. I mean, basically every point that can be made in it's favor is just "It feels good". That's it. That's literally it. It reduces stress? Yeah, because it feels good. It eases your troubles? Yeah, because it feels good.

I have flipped through the online pages enough to know that nearly every argument and statistic in it's favor is just that it feels good and isn't nearly as addictive as other drugs/substances.

The cons, however? They reach absolute preposterous levels and I don't use that word lightly. There's stuff that's just plain wrong. For example, unless you think video games cause violence in a perfectly sane and well-grounded individual (in which case we're not friends anymore), then Mortal Kombat is my gateway to lighting my fists on fire and challenging people to a supernatural fight in the street.

Hell, it's basically Australia government logic. And fuck Australia.
[+] 1 user loves Waifu's post
BlueScreen
smacking fat bitches for riches
Banned
Posts: 196
Threads: 24
Joined: Dec 2014
12-25-2015, 07:38 PM
#32409 (69)
(12-25-2015, 11:45 AM)Waifu Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 11:00 PM)BlueScreen Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 12:28 PM)Waifu Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:12 PM)BlueScreen Wrote: Although I mostly agree on legalization for medicinal purposes, the argument of "alcohol is legal, so why isn't weed" is a dumb argument, considering yes although "natural" weed isn't as dangerous as alcohol, with alcohol, a mainstream party drug we've used since the beginning of civilization, the negatives are a lot more known, and as a result your average person won't drink more than 2-5 (cans?) one day every weekend before they decide they're at the top of their high and its time to stop. With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

I can literally plaster vaping all over your argument and say the same thing with a lot more power due to it's technological tie-ins, yet that is still very much legal.

So I'll change.

Legalize weed or ban vaping. Happy?

using vaporizers with illegal drugs is still illegal.

I know, hence why it was implied you use the legitimate form of vaping. I feel like you may be unaware that vaping is not restricted to marijuana.

Also, since I kinda just sorta noticed/registered it.

Quote:With weed, there's very little research of the negative parts of the drug, often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs, and doesn't function very well with parties, unless everyone's (using?) it.

The fact that you said 'often ends up being a gateway to harder drugs' is not only, well, false, but if it were true, that would be research on the negative parts of the drug right there...
If anything, in case you haven't noticed, the government is constantly clawing and going apeshit to find more negatives with weed, to the point of fabricating points. I'd be more compelled to say that there's very little research of the positive effects of the drug. I mean, basically every point that can be made in it's favor is just "It feels good". That's it. That's literally it. It reduces stress? Yeah, because it feels good. It eases your troubles? Yeah, because it feels good.

I have flipped through the online pages enough to know that nearly every argument and statistic in it's favor is just that it feels good and isn't nearly as addictive as other drugs/substances.

The cons, however? They reach absolute preposterous levels and I don't use that word lightly. There's stuff that's just plain wrong. For example, unless you think video games cause violence in a perfectly sane and well-grounded individual (in which case we're not friends anymore), then Mortal Kombat is my gateway to lighting my fists on fire and challenging people to a supernatural fight in the street.

Hell, it's basically Australia government logic. And fuck Australia.

Not that I don't agree with you, but at the same its not as much the drug itself making you want to try more drugs, but rather the community around it. Lets say a friend of yours introduced you to weed and then 5 months later he would be telling you about how amazing LSD is and although I still somewhat support the limited use of this drug in therapy, this then leads down a path of "that was amazing I'm now going to try (for example) heroin". This normally wouldn't be the case if he never got into that community in the first place. As I tried to say in my previous comment I'm more or less against the introduction of any new drug into the mainstream until sufficient research is done to the point where the user is informed about both the negatives and positives and upon that information can make a choice based on factual information and weather its worth it to that person. Ugh I don't know what I just wrote.

Did you have a good Christmas?
COUPLED WITH U
MAYBE WE COULD
WWWWWWWW
Posts: 463
Threads: 39
Joined: Jan 2015
Reputation: 8
12-26-2015, 12:05 PM
#32473 (70)
you fuckers

its your own life and you're responsible for what you do with it

:broken_heart:
Nyan
daoko ❤︎
bulli
Posts: 16
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 0
12-26-2015, 09:31 PM
#32497 (71)
It doesn't really matter to me if you do drugs. I wouldn't do them, though.
Kitsune
Confirmed Retard
Kitsune
Posts: 228
Threads: 9
Joined: Dec 2015
Reputation: 5
12-26-2015, 11:08 PM
#32501 (72)
Imo weed is not bad.
I don't smoke often, but oh well.

I hate cigerettes so lets not start on that.
And I also do not like drugs like herion, meth, cocaine, etc.

So really, I don't really like drugs other than weed, but I won't dislike someone if I found out that they do drugs.
Meowie
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 0
12-29-2015, 05:38 AM
#32810 (73)

Spoiler

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f42...492e706e67]
^ Stance
Yus
   
Kitsune
Posts: 50
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2015
Reputation: 0
12-29-2015, 08:27 AM
#32824 (74)
Never did any drugs so can't provide a opinion, not that I would any way.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f706f6d662e69732f6b6f6e2e706870]
sugoiuguu
faggot
Kohai
Posts: 20
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2016
Reputation: 0
02-05-2016, 11:39 AM
#36311 (75)
Not a heavy user at all, but I do take a couple of hits of weed from time to time, and wouldn't mind trying LSD.