- FFXIV has an amazing story, full of feels and wtf moments. With its cutscenes and cinematic its sure to blow you away.
- Its a tab targeting MMO with its own twists of classes and skills.
- This is where FFXIV lacks, I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning of the game or where to go. Every zone is "instanced" and quest givers/receivers are hard to locate. Luckily everything else was fairly familar and easy to get used to. There is also a novice/mentor program to have veteran players help you out.
- Fair share of retards in this game, but far more nicer players than any other game. (Not as autistic or retarded as the Tera or WoW community). As mentioned before mentor players are super kind to newbs
- Very beautiful game, you can see your money being used with your own eyes. :tehe:
Would highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a fresh community and a great story.