Joke.

by losi

None_At_All
Avid Keyboard Pummeler
Language
Posts: 477
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 9
09-06-2015, 09:50 PM
#16972 (26)
(09-06-2015, 09:48 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:47 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:23 PM)Rii Wrote: >>16937
> Yesterday, a group of men from the Chicago Simphony Orchestra beat a man to death
>  with a stringed instrument.
>  
>  It was a terrible act of violence.
>  
>  If you don't get it, say it out loud

I still dont get it. /shrug

If you don't get it, the answer is below - 

violence = violins. It was a terrible act of violence because they beat that person to death with their violins.

Also, I made this joke up myself. Pretty proud of it :^)

well you didn't invent this joke but I guess I won't tell you so you can keep thinking that...
wait... woops

Hey, it could be like calculus with Newton and that other guy. I swear I made it up, but you can choose to believe me or not :T
I like bad puns, this one just ended up being fairly elaborate.

In reality, all he's doing is pushing the same buttons he always has, nothing has changed. The longer he spends here, the more invested he gets, the more he forgets which life is the real one.
----
Steam | HBird
nerd
the nigga ya love to hate
Nyandere
Posts: 765
Threads: 40
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation: 18
09-06-2015, 09:51 PM
#16973 (27)
(09-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Aoz Wrote: I am a FEMINIST AMA

why are you objectively wrong

Aoz
seppuku
Kitsune
Posts: 214
Threads: 8
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation: 5
09-06-2015, 09:52 PM
#16974 (28)
(09-06-2015, 09:51 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Aoz Wrote: I am a FEMINIST AMA

why are you objectively wrong

I not you misogynistic pig

some people
are better
off dead
nerd
the nigga ya love to hate
Nyandere
Posts: 765
Threads: 40
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation: 18
09-06-2015, 09:55 PM
#16975 (29)
(09-06-2015, 09:50 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:48 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:47 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:23 PM)Rii Wrote: >>16937
> Yesterday, a group of men from the Chicago Simphony Orchestra beat a man to death
>  with a stringed instrument.
>  
>  It was a terrible act of violence.
>  
>  If you don't get it, say it out loud

I still dont get it. /shrug

If you don't get it, the answer is below - 

violence = violins. It was a terrible act of violence because they beat that person to death with their violins.

Also, I made this joke up myself. Pretty proud of it :^)

well you didn't invent this joke but I guess I won't tell you so you can keep thinking that...
wait... woops

Hey, it could be like calculus with Newton and that other guy. I swear I made it up, but you can choose to believe me or not :T
I like bad puns, this one just ended up being fairly elaborate.

considering there's a song called "sax and violins" that came out in 1988, it's safe to assume you didn't come up with it (not saying they did either)

None_At_All
Avid Keyboard Pummeler
Language
Posts: 477
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 9
09-06-2015, 09:58 PM
#16978 (30)
(09-06-2015, 09:55 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:50 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:48 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:47 PM)None_At_All Wrote: If you don't get it, the answer is below - 

violence = violins. It was a terrible act of violence because they beat that person to death with their violins.

Also, I made this joke up myself. Pretty proud of it :^)

well you didn't invent this joke but I guess I won't tell you so you can keep thinking that...
wait... woops

Hey, it could be like calculus with Newton and that other guy. I swear I made it up, but you can choose to believe me or not :T
I like bad puns, this one just ended up being fairly elaborate.

considering there's a song called "sax and violins" that came out in 1988, it's safe to assume you didn't come up with it (not saying they did either)

Let me rephrase that, then. I wasn't the first to come up with it, but I came up with it independently, without being aware of the existence of any prior joke.

In reality, all he's doing is pushing the same buttons he always has, nothing has changed. The longer he spends here, the more invested he gets, the more he forgets which life is the real one.
----
Steam | HBird
nerd
the nigga ya love to hate
Nyandere
Posts: 765
Threads: 40
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation: 18
09-06-2015, 10:00 PM
#16979 (31)
(09-06-2015, 09:58 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:55 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:50 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:48 PM)desu Wrote: well you didn't invent this joke but I guess I won't tell you so you can keep thinking that...
wait... woops

Hey, it could be like calculus with Newton and that other guy. I swear I made it up, but you can choose to believe me or not :T
I like bad puns, this one just ended up being fairly elaborate.

considering there's a song called "sax and violins" that came out in 1988, it's safe to assume you didn't come up with it (not saying they did either)

Let me rephrase that, then. I wasn't the first to come up with it, but I came up with it independently, without being aware of the existence of any prior joke.

your ideas only hold value if they are meaningful and original

None_At_All
Avid Keyboard Pummeler
Language
Posts: 477
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 9
09-07-2015, 09:17 PM
#17047 (32)
(09-06-2015, 10:00 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:58 PM)None_At_All Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:55 PM)desu Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 09:50 PM)None_At_All Wrote: Hey, it could be like calculus with Newton and that other guy. I swear I made it up, but you can choose to believe me or not :T
I like bad puns, this one just ended up being fairly elaborate.

considering there's a song called "sax and violins" that came out in 1988, it's safe to assume you didn't come up with it (not saying they did either)

Let me rephrase that, then. I wasn't the first to come up with it, but I came up with it independently, without being aware of the existence of any prior joke.

your ideas only hold value if they are meaningful and original

I disagree to a certain extent, but since that's a whole other can of worms I'd relegate that to another thread because of how derailed this thread is getting ._.

I made a joke independently although it had been made before. That's all that happened.

If you want to discuss the value of ideas, though, I think a thread would be cool. I'm not being a smartass or sarcastic, I think it's a cool debate topic.

In reality, all he's doing is pushing the same buttons he always has, nothing has changed. The longer he spends here, the more invested he gets, the more he forgets which life is the real one.
----
Steam | HBird