I think I fell in love

by Eros

Eros
セクシ
Nyandere
Posts: 285
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 2
11-23-2015, 07:49 PM
#29213 (1)
So, I finished watching this anime called Dance in the Vampire Bund with somewhat bad expectations due to some negative feedback from people before watching it.

To be fair, the first episode or so.. I was like "The fuck is this?" It was a bit different. After Ep2+ I started to have these mixed feelings whether if I like it or not but I just couldn't stop watching it.


As it went on, Ep7 came and I was like Woah. I love this shit.

Then it ended and I'm still thinking about it, I just loved it. Too bad there's no S2. I'm even considering to read the Manga though I haven't read before.

Mina Tepes is a hot loli vampire queen



What does everyone else thinks about it? Any recommendations on similar things?

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f43...4e2e676966]
[+] 1 user loves Eros's post
CompaIsMyWaifu
But I can be yours too <3
MLP
Posts: 411
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2015
Reputation: 15
11-23-2015, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015, 10:01 PM by CompaIsMyWaifu.)
#29233 (2)
All I could find for clips apart from full episodes was this really low-res trailer:



The ratings on this look decent enough, and the trailer makes it look like something I would enjoy watching. As for recommendations, the only other vampire genre anime I've seen are Rosario + Vampire and Tsukuyomi: Moonphase. Rosario + Vampire doesn't look even remotely close to this show, as it's more of a harem/romance/comedy anime. (there are regular action scenes, but that is hardly the central focus) I still like Rosario + Vampire, but I don't know if it would cater to your tastes. However I do think you would like Tsukuyomi: Moonphase, as it's got a much more gothic vampire action theme to it. (plus one of the main characters is a loli vampire too!) The only negative thing I will say about Moonphase is there are completely random times when they'll do this gag of a pot falling onto someone's head. (even in really serious conversations about the plot where it doesn't fit at all) It's a recurring joke in the show, and apparently in Japanese entertainment as well. (sort of like an anvil falling on someone in Looney Tunes) Falling pots aside, you should check out Moonphase if you haven't seen it yet! There's also a bonus episode at the very end of the series that has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot, and it is fucking HILARIOUS. (some kind of altertnate storyline where the characters live on the ocean, it's quite interesting)

Lokorfi
Waifu
Posts: 2,673
Threads: 30
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 32
11-23-2015, 10:06 PM
#29237 (3)
To be honest, I'm not one for vampire animes. It sounds like a sort of generic trope within anime. But since it seems so interesting enough from your perspective, I'll go ahead and check it out.

Eros
セクシ
Nyandere
Posts: 285
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 2
11-26-2015, 09:32 AM
#29516 (4)
>>29233
> All I could find for clips apart from full episodes was this really low-res trailer:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwZlzA05JLU
>
> The ratings on this look decent enough, and the trailer makes it look like something
> I would enjoy watching. As for recommendations, the only other vampire genre anime
> I've seen are Rosario + Vampire and Tsukuyomi: Moonphase. Rosario + Vampire doesn't
> look even remotely close to this show, as it's more of a harem/romance/comedy anime.
> (there are regular action scenes, but that is hardly the central focus) I still
> like Rosario + Vampire, but I don't know if it would cater to your tastes. However
> I do think you would like Tsukuyomi: Moonphase, as it's got a much more gothic vampire
> action theme to it. (plus one of the main characters is a loli vampire too!) The
> only negative thing I will say about Moonphase is there are completely random times
> when they'll do this gag of a pot falling onto someone's head. (even in really serious
> conversations about the plot where it doesn't fit at all) It's a recurring joke
> in the show, and apparently in Japanese entertainment as well. (sort of like an
> anvil falling on someone in Looney Tunes) Falling pots aside, you should check out
> Moonphase if you haven't seen it yet! There's also a bonus episode at the very end
> of the series that has absolutely nothing to do with the main plot, and it is fucking
> HILARIOUS. (some kind of altertnate storyline where the characters live on the ocean,
> it's quite interesting)

That trailer was somewhat meh but the anime is good. One of my favorites so far. As for rosario to vampire that's just a romcom harem, nowhere near what Vampire bund could offer

Anyways, thanks for the suggestions. I looked it up and it seems interesting, also went ahead and checked for more recommendations and found out a few more that could be good watch

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (It's less tense, more comedy seen 3 eps so far)
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Shiki
Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase
Bakemonogatari
Gosick (No vampire but seems good)

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f43...4e2e676966]
Straight Shota
Unregistered
 
11-26-2015, 09:34 AM
#29517 (5)
I absolutely loved that anime when I watched it, I may re watch it again, plot really went great after the few eps.

And I don't really know what to add since its been so long since I watched that :V
Eros
セクシ
Nyandere
Posts: 285
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 2
11-26-2015, 09:37 AM
#29518 (6)
>>29237
> To be honest, I'm not one for vampire animes. It sounds like a sort of generic trope
> within anime. But since it seems so interesting enough from your perspective, I'll
> go ahead and check it out.

Well, I've been told for some weird tastes in my favorites.


You could give it a try, I loved it

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f43...4e2e676966]
Eros
セクシ
Nyandere
Posts: 285
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 2
11-26-2015, 09:39 AM
#29519 (7)
>>29517
> I absolutely loved that anime when I watched it, I may re watch it again, plot really
> went great after the few eps.
>
> And I don't really know what to add since its been so long since I watched that
> :V

Yeah, it really goes on.

Too bad there are no further seasons other than the Manga. I've been thinking on reading it soon whenever I get some time since lately I've been stuffed

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f43...4e2e676966]