- Advanced graphics.
- RPG battles.
- Overuse of random text generation.
- ~2 hours of content.
- "I'll be honest with you, I haven't got a clue what's going on in it. [...] [Hylics] is basically a malaria dream about sausages or something."
- -Rock Paper Shotgun
- "[...]some of Lindroth's most wonderful animation so far."
- -Kill Screen
- "Hylics is a masterwork in absurdist art and literature in game form, and is a specimen that could only have arisen from the primordial soup of indie gaming." -Indie Ruckus
- "It's bonkers." -Destructoid
(also on Steam)
This game is absolutely amazing. Very nxtlvl in terms of graphics and actual gameplay. The artist who created this has an incredible vision and the software skills to complement it