Hello ^w^

by KazeFlame

KazeFlame
Weeab Developer
Kawaii
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 0
11-15-2015, 01:13 AM
#28205 (1)
Hello! I'm KazeFlame. I came here because of pomf.is. I'm an anime enthusiast since 2010. I also like to play games (jRPG, RPGMaker Horror, MOBA, Rhythm) and stalk asian cosplayers' twitter. My hobby is to code while listening to EDM, JP Pop or Rock, and Vocaloid Songs. Looking forward to have friends here. Thanks for accepting me~desu. :3
Reu
Lewd's resident yandere.
Yandere
Posts: 238
Threads: 1
Joined: Jul 2015
Reputation: 9
11-15-2015, 01:13 AM
#28206 (2)
Welcome to Lewd KazeFlame! I hope you enjoy your stay here!~

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6c6577642e73782f696d6167...672e706e67]
My posts are automated - sorry if I unintentionally bully you. <3
[+] 1 user loves Reu's post
Blood Lust
野獣
Banned
Posts: 127
Threads: 9
Joined: Sep 2015
11-15-2015, 02:11 AM
#28214 (3)
Welcome to the site. I also Merged to this forum just like you
Eros
セクシ
Nyandere
Posts: 285
Threads: 12
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 2
11-15-2015, 02:34 AM
#28217 (4)
>>28205
> Hello! I'm KazeFlame. I came here because of pomf.is. I'm an anime enthusiast since
> 2010. I also like to play games (jRPG, RPGMaker Horror, MOBA, Rhythm) and stalk
> asian cosplayers' twitter. My hobby is to code while listening to EDM, JP Pop or
> Rock, and Vocaloid Songs. Looking forward to have friends here. Thanks for accepting
> me~desu. :3

Hellooo!

Welcome to the forums! ^-^/

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f43...4e2e676966]
[+] 1 user loves Eros's post
Inkjet Printer
How does this work?
Banned
Posts: 810
Threads: 20
Joined: Sep 2015
11-15-2015, 04:43 AM
#28226 (5)
Hello and welcome, Kazeflame.
[+] 1 user loves Inkjet Printer's post
Melancholy
すけべ
Admin
Posts: 3,866
Threads: 213
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 60
11-15-2015, 06:40 AM
#28232 (6)
Ohai KazeFlame, it's good to see people signing up through pomf.is; I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

>>28214
> I also Merged to this forum just like you

wut

[+] 1 user loves Melancholy's post
monothedog
Proët
Proëtry
Posts: 407
Threads: 15
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 6
11-15-2015, 06:59 AM
#28237 (7)
Roses are red.
Hatsune Miku's hair is blue.
I warn you, this forums search engine is worse than Yahoo.

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f59...702e706e67]
I love Revonzz
(Also it's cool to put stuff about yourself in your signature if someone else said it)
[+] 5 users love monothedog's post
mis
meme halation
Waifu
Posts: 1,797
Threads: 188
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 27
11-15-2015, 07:51 AM
#28241 (8)
Welcome to the site, kaze.

[Image: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6a...742e706e67]
[+] 1 user loves mis's post
Lokorfi
Waifu
Posts: 2,665
Threads: 30
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 32
11-15-2015, 08:33 AM
#28252 (9)
Hello! What kinda games do you play?

[+] 1 user loves Lokorfi's post
GloryBear
Junior Member
Kohai
Posts: 30
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 0
11-15-2015, 08:38 AM
#28254 (10)
Hey there, fellow kohai. Welcome aboard.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6c68332e676f6f676c657573...672e6a7067]

And you don't seem to understand...
[+] 1 user loves GloryBear's post
None_At_All
Avid Keyboard Pummeler
Language
Posts: 477
Threads: 15
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 9
11-15-2015, 12:00 PM
#28271 (11)
Heyo, new face. Welcome to the forums!

In reality, all he's doing is pushing the same buttons he always has, nothing has changed. The longer he spends here, the more invested he gets, the more he forgets which life is the real one.
----
Steam | HBird
[+] 1 user loves None_At_All's post
KazeFlame
Weeab Developer
Kawaii
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 0
11-16-2015, 09:00 AM
#28474 (12)
(11-15-2015, 08:33 AM)Lokorfi Wrote: Hello! What kinda games do you play?

Rhythm games like o2jam (pc and mobile), project diva, and cytus. I played osu! and my favorite game mode is osu!mania but I'm currently inactive.

I also like and play indie games (mostly horror). My favorite RPGMaker Horror is Ib. Already played Witch's House, Mad Father and other.

Because I'm a fan of those games, I began creating my own game and hopefully in the future I can publish at least one game. :)
[+] 1 user loves KazeFlame's post
Waifu
I'll ruin your laifu.
Kohai
Posts: 372
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2014
Reputation: 6
11-16-2015, 10:12 AM
#28476 (13)
(11-16-2015, 09:00 AM)KazeFlame Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:33 AM)Lokorfi Wrote: Hello! What kinda games do you play?

Rhythm games like o2jam (pc and mobile), project diva, and cytus. I played osu! and my favorite game mode is osu!mania but I'm currently inactive.

I also like and play indie games (mostly horror). My favorite RPGMaker Horror is Ib. Already played Witch's House, Mad Father and other.

Because I'm a fan of those games, I began creating my own game and hopefully in the future I can publish at least one game. :)

You moving in on my turf, boi?
[+] 2 users love Waifu's post
Lokorfi
Waifu
Posts: 2,665
Threads: 30
Joined: Feb 2015
Reputation: 32
11-16-2015, 03:10 PM
#28502 (14)
(11-16-2015, 09:00 AM)KazeFlame Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:33 AM)Lokorfi Wrote: Hello! What kinda games do you play?

Rhythm games like o2jam (pc and mobile), project diva, and cytus. I played osu! and my favorite game mode is osu!mania but I'm currently inactive.

I also like and play indie games (mostly horror). My favorite RPGMaker Horror is Ib. Already played Witch's House, Mad Father and other.

Because I'm a fan of those games, I began creating my own game and hopefully in the future I can publish at least one game. :)

Oh my!
When you publish it, be sure to drop us all a reminder in a thread somewhere so we can give it a spin! :D

[+] 1 user loves Lokorfi's post
Yoru Hashimoto
Random ninja
Kohai
Posts: 43
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 0
11-17-2015, 03:34 AM
#28552 (15)
Hey there and welcome... You say you code?
[+] 1 user loves Yoru Hashimoto's post
Vosaiu
私を忘れて
Yandere
Posts: 393
Threads: 13
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation: 7
11-17-2015, 12:42 PM
#28572 (16)
Welcome, Kazeflame.
[+] 1 user loves Vosaiu's post
Kiss of Death
Deliciously Salty
Nephilim
Posts: 541
Threads: 72
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation: 21
11-18-2015, 03:31 PM
#28658 (17)
Welcome to lewd! Hope we meet your expectations. Looking forward to seeing you around~

[+] 1 user loves Kiss of Death's post
KazeFlame
Weeab Developer
Kawaii
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 0
11-20-2015, 08:19 AM
#28768 (18)
(11-16-2015, 03:10 PM)Lokorfi Wrote:
(11-16-2015, 09:00 AM)KazeFlame Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:33 AM)Lokorfi Wrote: Hello! What kinda games do you play?

Rhythm games like o2jam (pc and mobile), project diva, and cytus. I played osu! and my favorite game mode is osu!mania but I'm currently inactive.

I also like and play indie games (mostly horror). My favorite RPGMaker Horror is Ib. Already played Witch's House, Mad Father and other.

Because I'm a fan of those games, I began creating my own game and hopefully in the future I can publish at least one game. :)

Oh my!
When you publish it, be sure to drop us all a reminder in a thread somewhere so we can give it a spin! :D

Still no specific date. I'm still exploring and experimenting stuffs. Once I have published a game, I'll make a thread for it. :D
[+] 1 user loves KazeFlame's post
KazeFlame
Weeab Developer
Kawaii
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 0
11-20-2015, 08:26 AM
#28769 (19)
(11-17-2015, 03:34 AM)Yoru Hashimoto Wrote: Hey there and welcome... You say you code?

Yes :D

Link to my GH: https://github.com/KazeFlame


Currently I'm developing a little website for nicovideo.jp downloads. Front-end is hard-end so I PM'd senpai if I can use his pomf.is design.

his reply: "go nuts, but make sure you modify it enough to make it unique. :3"

Yay! And because of pomf.is, I discovered this forum!! :D
[+] 1 user loves KazeFlame's post