A few things that concerned me about the event that I'd like to address with the next one:
- The time wasn't a time that anyone living in Europe could make it to.
- Barely anyone knew about it - which was sort of deliberate, as we were just trialing things before deciding whether we make these a weekly occurrence.
- While I loved the movie, a few people weren't as interested; we should put some more effort into deciding what it is that we're doing.
I do have a few ideas as to what we do for the next one, but I'd like to hear suggestions from people before I decide on what it is that we're doing.
- Zandronum - @Camo Yoshi runs a few servers for this; and I had a lot of fun playing it with him last weekend, I think it'd be great to have a community event of playing a few of the game types.
- Some overmeme skirmishes
- Another movie.
- An anime marathon.
Possible future, more organised ideas:
- An overmeme tournament
- A chess tournament?
- A tournament for pretty much any game that we could get a bunch of people to play.