Boss Battle #7 - LucianDreamer vs. seel♥

by LucianDreamer

LucianDreamer
Empress of the Lucian Empire
Tsundere
Posts: 943
Threads: 14
Joined: Feb 2017
Reputation: 16
11-14-2017, 10:43 AM
#74110 (201)
Lucia: "I swear I will destroy you if I really want to! Now come at me!" (She beckons her opponent as her sword is still clenched tight)

"Distinguish the fictitious from the real, and your sanity will be preserved." ~ LucianDreamer

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f666f6e746d656d652e636f6d...352e706e67]









seel
steppin' out of reality
zr
Posts: 1,500
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 15
11-15-2017, 01:18 PM
#74142 (202)
*I get up off the ground, quite winded from the blow dealt to me.* "You hit hard, but not hard enough."
*I dash towards my opponent and as the gap closes my opponent lashes out a series of attacks. Though close to landing their mark I dodge them, ready for the attack and utter a single word.* "Gekko."
*I raise my sword above my head and with quick precision I slice in a crescent motion. The hit lands, but it is not nearly as devastating a blow as I had hoped.*
*Without time to pause I strike again and miss, my opponent seeing their opporunity lashes out a strike that hits, but only just. With a smile I say* "Yukikaze."
*Before my opponent can brace their defence I twirl around so my back faces them and lunge my sword between my arm and body -- the strike lands and as it does crystal ice forms and shatters at the impact. Being close my opponent notices that my tsuba is now engulfed in three colors: dark blue, cyan, and pink.*

Lucia's HP: 71%
Seel's HP: 65%

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d792e6d6978746170652e6d...6e2e6a7067]
[+] 1 user loves seel's post
LucianDreamer
Empress of the Lucian Empire
Tsundere
Posts: 943
Threads: 14
Joined: Feb 2017
Reputation: 16
11-15-2017, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 05:11 PM by LucianDreamer.)
#74143 (203)
*Lucia can feel her opponent's katana glowing intensely. It sounds like she's ready to use her ultima, a sort of a signature move.*
*She prepares her defensive stance, her two hands trained to block such a move with eyes narrowing.*
Lucia: "Hit me all you want, but that sword, is truly a rare treasure I want to have when I'm done with you!"

*Seel's charge meter is full and is ready to perform an ultima.*
Lucia's HP: 71%
Seel's HP: 65%
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f612e706f6d662e7370616365...782e706e67]

"Distinguish the fictitious from the real, and your sanity will be preserved." ~ LucianDreamer

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f666f6e746d656d652e636f6d...352e706e67]









seel
steppin' out of reality
zr
Posts: 1,500
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 15
11-17-2017, 07:36 AM
#74183 (204)
*It is clear as the night sky above us that my opponent has opted to prepare a applause worthy defense. I think to myself "Lets see if we can't break down that defense a bit shall we?"*
*I rush forward to meet my opponents defense and offer only pitiful strikes before finally seizing an opportunity to grab my opponent by their clothing and half-heartedly tossing them into the air, noting that my opponent is much heavier than she looks.*
*With my opponent in the air, and only just, I spin in an upwards motion using a technique known as "Oka". As I lift from the ground and my sword slashes the air, ethereal glowing petals begin to erupt and lightly drift downards -- my opponent, though heavy, drifts down slowly as if light as a petal now.*
*Thankfully this techniques magic does not effect the user and I land gracefully moments later. Before my opponent has time to grasp the situation I shout:* "Hissatsu: Shinten!" *The air becomes warm, my blade now engulfed in a roaring magical inferno.*
*I lunge upwards aiming for my opponent and successfully landing a direct hit. My opponent, whose face is twisted in agony, notices the petals begin to burn away and she begins to fall faster to the ground. Landing on her side while grasping her wound, she stares at my sword in disbelief as it has remained unchanged.*

Seel's HP: 65%
Lucia's HP: 55%

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d792e6d6978746170652e6d...6e2e6a7067]
LucianDreamer
Empress of the Lucian Empire
Tsundere
Posts: 943
Threads: 14
Joined: Feb 2017
Reputation: 16
11-17-2017, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 09:59 AM by LucianDreamer.)
#74184 (205)
*Lucia felt the full force of Seel's biggest move, but that didn't stop her from being capable of defeating her foe.*
Lucia: "I have you know... you are only moments away from seeing what I am truly capable of."
*As her defenses are nearing critical, she gets up, minding the heavy wounds she sustained, and delivers two big strikes that sends her careening forward close to the tree, and just when her opponent is getting back up to retaliate, she makes a large cut on her opponent's waistline to slow her down.*
Lucia: "You can run no faster than me anymore now, you foolish one. I will make you truly suffer not from pain, but from pestilence within me."
*Lucia's body begins to ooze with a purple aura now that she is ready to make an ultima. Seel's charge meter has been used up.*

Lucia's HP: 55%
Seel's HP: 50%
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f612e706f6d662e7370616365...642e706e67]

"Distinguish the fictitious from the real, and your sanity will be preserved." ~ LucianDreamer

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f666f6e746d656d652e636f6d...352e706e67]









LucianDreamer
Empress of the Lucian Empire
Tsundere
Posts: 943
Threads: 14
Joined: Feb 2017
Reputation: 16
11-19-2017, 03:11 AM
#74212 (206)
*Pauses battle for a moment*

OOC: It looks like my opponent has changed avatar, I have no idea who am I fighting against right now. :c

"Distinguish the fictitious from the real, and your sanity will be preserved." ~ LucianDreamer

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f666f6e746d656d652e636f6d...352e706e67]









seel
steppin' out of reality
zr
Posts: 1,500
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 15
11-19-2017, 03:24 AM
#74213 (207)
OOC: Oh, is that who was representing me? Cause this entire time I've just mentally pictured this as who was fighting you. I didn't realize, I'm sorry for the confusion! :(

Spoiler

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d792e6d6978746170652e6d...772e706e67]

Also I'll have my next bit posted tomorrow. Had a project due tonight, sorry again!

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d792e6d6978746170652e6d...6e2e6a7067]
[+] 1 user loves seel's post
seel
steppin' out of reality
zr
Posts: 1,500
Threads: 44
Joined: Oct 2015
Reputation: 15
11-20-2017, 01:58 AM
#74241 (208)
*Noticing my opponents aura my heart begins to race, panic begins to creep in and I begin to shake where I stand. Before it could get worse I straighten up, pull my sword and begin meditating. To my opponent it looks as if flames are engulfing my body and sword, however it is my aura strengthening for the fight to come.*
*The moment I finish meditating I dash towards my opponent and clear the gap within seconds and stop right before my opponent. Standing before my opponent I begin to slowly unsheathe my katana and as I do I can begin to feel a third presence in this fight. To me this presence is familiar, but to my opponent it is definitely strange.*
*Our environment has changed, we're no longer fighting on Mt.Fuji -- We're surrounded by cherry trees in full bloom, the wind has picked up a bit and it's midday. As a blue aura engulfs me and more prominently my sword, ice begins to form and hold me and my opponent in place. The ice begins to crawl up my opponents legs holding them in place, they stare at me frozen in horror.*
"It's been too long old friend, will you help me once again in my time of need?" *I say aloud to no one in particular. As if a reaction to what I said my aura begins to flare up in gold and blue, ethereal flames dance around me. It is the confirmation I needed as I finish pulling out my sword swiftly aimed to striking down my opponent.*
"Midare Setsugekka!" *I slash at my opponent from bottom left to top right, across and then from top left to bottom right. The strikes send out resonanting shockwaves, with it the ice begins to dissipate, the scene begins to unfold and the third presence begins to fade. I look down at the tsuba of my sword noticing the colors have disappeared and aloud I say:* "Thank you friend."

Lucia's HP: 30%
Seels's HP: 50%



OOC: I apologize for how long this took. I wrestled with the idea of posting this or posting one of my rewritten versions and it felt better to post the original. This was intended to be my Ultima, I wrote it up in anticipation -- unfortunately it's kind of flashy in comparison and might seem out of place now. I'm sorry for that, but I'd rather have this out then the other version I wrote up. Thank you for your patience. :)

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d792e6d6978746170652e6d...6e2e6a7067]
LucianDreamer
Empress of the Lucian Empire
Tsundere
Posts: 943
Threads: 14
Joined: Feb 2017
Reputation: 16
11-20-2017, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 03:06 AM by LucianDreamer.)
#74242 (209)
*Having her movement crippled and heavily wounded, Lucia can barely hold on to her life. As if her opponent has far more magic power than she currently has, she conserved her ultima until the moment is right.*
*She decided to remove her long white gloves, revealing the terrible stench that even making physical contact on her will do massive damage.*
*Lucia closes her eyes in a blink, and then utters her ultima.*
"DEATHLY... SUNFLOWER!" *As she shouted, she pulls her katana back, jumping high as she strikes her opponent into the air with purplish-red flames signaling the start of her ultima right before grappling and striking her down to the ground again. The grapple might be weak, but the poison from her body makes up for it, passing quickly into her bloodstream. Though it may not kill her outright, it will linger for a while before it goes away.*
*Lucia then puts her gloves back on to prevent her poison from spreading out of control.*

Seel has taken critical damage, a few more hits will likely end her. Her defenses has returned to normal as well.
Lucia's charge meter has used up.

Lucia's HP: 30%
Seel's HP: 25%

*Both contestants are no longer in the Mt. Fuji stage, but rather somewhere in China, triggering a change in music.*
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f612e76696467612e6d652f73...692e6a7067]
Battle Theme 2: https://youtu.be/0YfC1K1yv_0
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f612e706f6d662e7370616365...692e706e67]

"Distinguish the fictitious from the real, and your sanity will be preserved." ~ LucianDreamer

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f666f6e746d656d652e636f6d...352e706e67]