Anyone have a Vita? What games are you liking the most? Are you enjoying the console?

by qzo

Junior Member
Posts: 12
Threads: 2
Joined: Oct 2016
Reputation: 0
10-03-2016, 09:24 PM
#47077 (1)
I really like the PlayStation Vita, I got a slim when it was first released, and more recently I purchased a blue Japan import. I know there is a lot of homebrew and cracked games out there now, which I was really into with the PSP, but the furthest I have gone with the Vita is installing CaveStory, which is by far my favorite video game of all time.

I don't read Japanese Hiragana well, or Katakana at all, so I can't play a good 40% of the games I want to play, and there are hardly any RU translated releases, so the other 60% is entirely English from American/European releases, or some from the Play Asia website.

So what English games are you playing and can you recommend? Obligatory P4G recommendation, but I also liked Muramasa, Tearaway, Ys; Memories of Celceta, and Toukiden, even though I know it is a shameless MH ripoff. Some games I did not like where Freedom Wars, or Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.

Anyways, here is a pic of my blue vita:

[Image: 687474703a2f2f752e706f6d662e69732f6972766568742e6a7067]
I ♥ ϗ
Posts: 2,675
Threads: 37
Joined: Nov 2015
Reputation: 21
10-04-2016, 07:31 AM
#47084 (2)
I would like to get a Vita, but they're honestly too expensive given that I would likely only play Project Diva or so on it.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f63646e2e706272642e636f2f...612e676966]
Senior Member
Lewd Manor
Posts: 614
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2016
Reputation: 5
10-04-2016, 03:27 PM
#47086 (3)
I really liked Danganronpa. I own the second one but I haven't played it yet.

He has no style. He has no grace. This Kong has a funny face.
Junior Member
Posts: 28
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2016
Reputation: 0
10-08-2016, 12:08 AM
#47121 (4)
I just want Odin Sphere. ;_;